I had dengue and after that my immune system has become weak it's already 2 years. I eat fruits but no big difference How to improve my immune system.

I had dengue and after that my immune system has become w...
You can take juice of papaya leaves two teas spoon and have desi indian cow milk and desi indian medicated ghee, Have balanced diet lots of fruits and raw vegetables and soup in night at 7.30 of mix veg or if non vegetarian paya soup.
Hi lybrate-user ,you have giloy ras aloeveera ras wheat grass juice daily in empty stomach .and take lots of fruits n drink lots of water. This will improve your immune system.
1.Go for regular exercise, play games, Reducee weight if over weight 2.Avoid stress, anxiety,fatigue 3. YPractice yoga, meditation, deep breathing exercise like pranayama to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 4.Take a good nourishing diet with plenty of, green leafy vegetables, fruits, Avoid oily, fatty, junk, high calorie and cholesterol rich food, soft drink etc. Avoid caned/processed food, excess sugar 5.Drink plenty of water 6.sleep for 7-8 hours daily to remain healthy 7. Avoid smoking, drinking and lead a healthy living style with positive attitude.