Hello Doctor, I am a boy of 18 years old and have yellow teeth. I brush twice daily. What could I do to get my teeth whiten? Thank You.

Hello Doctor,
I am a boy of 18 years old and have yellow ...
Hello lybrate-user there are ways to whiten tour yellow teeth those are bleaching your teeth, esthetic buildup or veeners.
Hello Doctor,
Yellow deposits on the teeth is most commonly tartar. Get your teeth scaled once in 6 months.
Hello Doctor,
Hello, yellow teeth could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. You can also go for whitening or bleaching. Brush your teeth twice daily. Night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Hello Doctor,
Get bleaching done but of less percentage coz more percentage causes the teeth sensitive.
Hello Doctor,
Hi. The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use Snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.
Hello Doctor,
Start brushing after each meal, and get scaling and bleaching done from a dentist.