Sir my que is about my teeth condition, my teeth are dull yellow now and my problem is increased day by day I know its all about fluoride so please give me a better suggestion about my teeth problem?

Sir my que is about my teeth condition, my teeth are dull...
Get a bleaching done.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with whitening procedures (bleaching or laser) and / or artificial enamel filling. You may consult me in person too. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
Here is home remedy for brighter teeth--- mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid affecting enamel. If you are using just water you can leave it on for up to 3 minutes. For faster result you can go for teeth bleaching from dentist.