I am a student and from 9 to 10 months I am feeling pain in my molar teeth, I consulted a dentist but he said its ok. Now I am feeling sensitivity in the same teeth. What should I do?

I am a student and from 9 to 10 months I am feeling pain ...
Most probably you have open nerve endings in relation to that tooth. U can use any sensitivity toothpaste. Apply it on affected tooth and leave it for a few minutes then rinse. It might work. Pain can be due to your wisdom tooth may be erupting. Get an OPG done to check. Better view can only be seen after check up only.
Maybe there is wearing of the enamel or small cavity that is undetected.
Pain and Sensitivity are two different aspects that the patient will unable to present. If the teeth is sensitive a temporary desensitising tooth paste can be used. An experienced Dentist will have to be consulted for a proper cure.
Hello Mr. lybrate-user. According to your age and time period of pain as you mentioned can be due to eruption of third molar. OPG should be done and you can wait for few months also. It's not harmful. For the time being you can use mouthwash, anti sensitivity toothpaste. Luke warm saline gargles 3-4 times a day.