My teeth is getting yellowish because of tobacco what can I do to shinier teeth? Please advise,

My teeth is getting yellowish because of tobacco what can...
Stop tobacco, it, ll turn your teeth yellow permanently, get it cleaned and bleached,
You can start by quitting the habit of tobacco chewing, as it would harm in many other ways other than just staining your teeth. To get the stains removed, you will need to get a professional cleaning of teeth done. Till you get a cleaning done, you can try some whitening toothpaste available in the market. It may help you.
Stop tobacco and get cleaning and polishing done.
Stop tobbbaco use snowdent.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with whitening (bleaching or laser) procedures and / or artificial enamel filling. Advance procedure can be done with laser too. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
Hi tobacoo. Pan. Gutka, alcohol and smoking causes staining. You have to quit tobacco to get rid of stains. As it also causes some serious problems like cancer, submucous fibrosis and leukoplakia. Go for scaling and cleaning.