A week back I suffered constipation and it so happened that I started bleeding the next day when I went to stool. It continued for 2 days and it then it stopped as my motion was free. But I felt there's little swelling. Any remedies?

A week back I suffered constipation and it so happened th...
The root cause of constipation is mostly a lifestyle habits, lot of refine flour, physical inactivity. So first we have to identify the cause. We can help you out if you can share your more details to us. For that to begin, you need to start taking three to four litters of fluid daily. High roughage diet, stopping refine flour in the diet, and moderate physical activity. You start with this you will see relief to a great extent. In case after this effects also if you don't get relief you can start homoeopathic. Please note make a fix time for toilet in a day.
Probably developed haemorrhoids. Just drink plenty of water and eat plenty of roughage to keep the stools soft.