Having problems in my gums and reason being am facing bad smell issues in my mouth. Am 26 years old. please do suggest better tips to overcome this.

Having problems in my gums and reason being am facing bad...
Start brushing after each meal and get scaling done from a dentist to get rid of the bad smell from mouth.
Once you get your teeth cleaned the problem will be solved .It is also important to maintain good oral hygiene. Visit a dentist every 6 months.
Hi lybrate-user, regarding your gums.- Use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! Brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth. Floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque. And for your bad breath; Eat a healthy, balanced diet and avoid eating strongly flavoured or spicy food. Use mouth wash (dilute in water) twice a day. Persistent bad breath or a bad taste in the mouth may be a warning sign of gum (periodontal) disease. Gum disease is caused by the buildup of plaque on teeth. You may also consult me in person.
First get a professional teeth cleaning done.
Dear lybrate-user, You need to brush twice daily, use of fluoride toothpaste with atleast 1000ppm of fluoride (read the contents when you buy). Visit Dentist every 6 months. Bad breath can be from tartar around teeth, pus from gums/teeth, etc. For this you have to seek professional help.
Scaling the teeth Once in 6 months is Must. Other Focal sepsis and mouth infections should be corrected to get rid of Foul Breath.
1st suggestion is visiting dentist to get your teeth cleaned than still the problem exists than go for gum surgery.