Please tell me that remove process and which process is best for permanent teeth remove and any side effect after that remove and any it's painful for health.

Please tell me that remove process and which process is b...
Permanent tooth removal is not painful. It is done under Local anesthesia .There are no side effects for tooth removal rather it will cause further damage by not removing the tooth.
Tooth removal is a quite simple process except when a wisdom teeth is planned. Procedure:- Doctor may prescribe you few medication before planned procedure. Gives you appointment On the day of appointment, doctor prepares you for the procedure, gives you injection in the mouth which contains anesthesia, this results in to the numbness of the area from where the tooth is planned to be removed. Doctor may use various instruments to remove the tooth, which may include forceps. Depending upon the tooth, it may also require to lift little bit of gum tissue. After the removal doctor may ask you to bite down on the cotton ball of 1 hour and will give you few instructions like, do not spit or gargle for 24 hours, avoid eating hard, sticky and hot food for that day. Thats it!:)

Book appointment with top doctors for Teeth Reshaping treatment