I have a pyria in my teeth How much I safe this? And what a precautions for this? please suggest me and I will wait your answer.

I have a pyria in my teeth How much I safe this? And what...
you need to get full mouth scaling done brush twice a day. do you have any bad habit like smoking or tobacco chewing
Hello! Pyorrhea or periodontitis is an advanced form of gum disease in which gums and adjacent jaw bones become infected with various microorganisms. To save your teeth, you should visit a Periodontist (gum specialist), who will carry out proper scaling snd root planing of your teeth and further suggest curettage or flap surgery, based on your condition. Once the disease is set in, proper treatment is required. Precautions will not help at this stage. Visit a dentist to get your teeth clinically examined.
Hello lybrate-user pyorrhoea or periodontitis is the condition of the gums in which the bone support of the teeth is lost due to accumulation of plaque or tartar. The teeth become loose and even though they are not decayed they have to be removed. The main cause is accumulation of plaque and tar tar. However pyorrhoea can be controlled by cleaning the teeth and sometimes a minor surgery of gums called the flap surgery. Keep your teeth clean by brushing twice a day and yearly cleaning and polishing by a dentist. Take care.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Start brushing after each meal, get a scaling done from a dentist.
Pyria or periodontitis is a progressive disease which if left untreated may result in tooth loss. Visit a dentist for scaling and root planing. After scaling do some warm saline rinses that is a pinch of salt and lukewarm water rinses 4-5 times a day.
Hi .Irregular brushing technique with worn out tooth brush will certainly cause the gums to bleed. Bleeding is also due to infected & swollen gums. And I Advise investigation (OPG x-ray) with clinical examination for the treatment to check for bone loss & pockets. And also artificial enamel filling, deep cleaning or surgical curettage, a gum strengthening procedure. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash after every meals. Use ultrasoft tooth brush brush gently with pepsodent tooth paste & apply gum paint for 2 to 3 weeks.
Dear lybrate-user, If it is a confirm diagnosis that you have pyorrhea, then the dentist may have suggested you to go for a cleaning of the teeth which would remove tartar buildup, also further further x-rays would be required to evaluate the extent of the disease and further minor gum surgery may also be required. Brush twice daily. Use Mouthwashes.