Doctor I'm 19 years old and I have tanned skin Please recommend me some cream to get a fair complex skin. Please reply. Thank you!

Doctor I'm 19 years old and I have tanned skin
Please rec...
Beauty cream.
Please rec...
Dear Lybrate-User, As promised by some of the advertisements and others regarding getting fairer and loss of marks over face in short duration of time is absolutely false. But, if you follow regular healthy diet including those of food which promote the skin health, along with prescribed medicines, for at least a duration of 4-6 months, then definitely you will get maximum benefits. Kindly use herbal soap and shampoo. It is advised to avoid cosmetics made of chemical ingredients. Kindly consult me personally for detailed guidance of food and regimen along with medications.
Please rec...
Take a ripe tomato, mash it and add a few drops of lemon juice to it. Apply it and watch your skin tone lighten gradually. Another great way to make oily skin fair is to apply a mixture of milk powder, papaya, honey and milk to your face.