I want to know, name of any tablet, which will not let me get ejaculate quickly. And at what time should time should be taken before intercourse. Please suggest.

I want to know, name of any tablet, which will not let me...
hello u can increase ur sex stamina by taking viagra but it has many side effects . instead go viagra take homeopathic treatment consult me .
First thing you should do is to get rid off anxiety and stress as those are main offenders in many. You can try any of the following methods. You can do squeeze and stop technique. You can stimulate your partner to maximum before getting yourself stimulated. You can deviate your thought to something nonsexual when you about to near ejaculation. You can put on a condom or condom with anesthetic which will decrease the excessive stimulation on penis and there by prevent premature ejaculation.Hope this may help you. Let me know if you have any further query.…