I am not been able to gain weight from past four five months. May you please advice me a clear meal chart sp that I can gain 5-6 kgs a month. Is it possible to gain 5 kgs in a month?

I am not been able to gain weight from past four five mon...
Hello, Lybrate user, Tk, apples, carrots,cheese, ripened mangoes, soya been, papaya, milk,pumpkins almonds, walnuts,chicken soup, to provide amino acid, omega-3 to feel healthy.  •Tk, banana with hot milk and butter in d breakfast. •Add, ghee in lunch with sprouts, salad, & fruits, providing adequate nutrition. •go for aerobics for 30 mnts. • Go for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish the body.   ⁃  Tk, plenty of water free from contaminants to eliminate toxins to prevent constipation. •, your diet b easily digestible, simple, non - irritant, on time. •Tk, Homoeo medicine being gentle, rapid & safe in administration. @ AlfalfaQ-10'drops, thrice with little water. Ensure, sound sleep, for 7 hrs, at least in d night.  • Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up, please. Tk care.
Hi Nitin You need to improve power of your liver to improve your anabolism so that you can gain muscle. Taking 1 cytofresh tablet daily will help you. Eat protein rich diet to gain weight.