My dental colour is yellow now. I am unable to remove it and I brush twice a day by using medicated toothpaste and also used different home remedies but all in vain. Help me sir to get my white teeth back.

My dental colour is yellow now. I am unable to remove it ...
Get scaling done from a dentist.
You are right it will not have any effect get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Dear Lybrate user, yellowness of teeth may be due to extrinsic stains or plaque and calculus deposits on your teeth. Hardened plaque deposits on teeth are difficult to remove with brushing. You need to undergo a professional cleaning/scaling treatment. It won't change the inherent coloration of your teeth but remove all the stains to give you a brighter and healthier smile. Consult your dentist for a thorough examination.
Avoid hard brushing. For whiter teeth, you can go for teeth whitening procedure at a dental clinic.