Plz suggest me for a yellowness of teeth changing to White please give me a suggestion.

Plz suggest me for a yellowness of teeth changing to Whit...
Hello, You need to go for dental bleaching by a dentist. Teeth may become 2-3 shades lighter (whiter). Regards!
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Hello lybrate-user. There is a procedure called bleaching .This will reduce the yellowish tooth colour. Thank you.
Get scaling done from a dentist.
Teeth whitening is also called bleaching can be done but the effects are not long lasting and there are lots of restrictions on diet to prolong the effect. If you want permanent solution go for crowns or laminates/veneers.