My front teeth is 1/4 broken. It's necessary to remove that teeth and go for implants.

My front teeth is 1/4 broken. It's necessary to remove th...
Hello lybrate-user. No need to remove the tooth .Just restore the tooth with tooth coloured filling.In case of any pain /sensitivity take an X ray .If the facture is deep root canal is indicated and followed by a cap. Thank you.
Hello, If its not mobile then there is no need for removing the teeth. Now if the broken portion has involved tooth pulp then you can go root canal treatment and then capping of tooth or if its not involving tooth pulp a composite restoration may do. Only scenario for removing the tooth is mobility and if it's there you can go for implants. Regards!
Yes it is necessary.
No do root canal treatment and make a cap over it either directly or with pin supported.
No need to remove tooth after RCT it can be preserved by contouring or with crown.