How to stop oil coming on face yoc can suggest me any home remedies or any facewash and currently I am using acnofight.

How to stop oil coming on face yoc can suggest me any hom...
Ramkrishnhari, stop curd, oilly, spicy food, non veg egg and fish, cheese ,paneer pl. Apply mulatani mati + termerric powder make a paste in gulab jal. Keep for 2 hour wash it with leauk warm water .dry it with cotton..
Avoid direct sun rays exposure Avoid creams, use lotions instead. Avoid pollution Avoid oily spicy fried junk food Wash ur face frequently with plain water or non moisturising face wash A face pack of Chandan powder and Multani mitti in equal proportions ll b good for you Oily skin needs a special care coz it may land into pimples, black heads, pigmentation etc. which needs an internal constitutional medicine. So for homoeopathic treatment consult me privately.
The oil coming is normal oil of the body and is needed for god skin. It may be coming irregularly and if you apply coconut oil and do not use shampoo/soap the excess oil will stop