Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from hyperthyroidism tsh 0.005.And I ve 75 mm fibroid in uterus. Heavy bleeding nd irregular periods. I am 31 years old. And I ve no. Kids yet. Please suggest right treatment for me.

1 Doctor Answered
Only an endocrinologist can help you. Also just avoid all salt sugar etc white things for few days and see the results. Avoid fear and anxiety about anything as that builds layers in or out of the body.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.