Dear sir in my cholesterol profile vldl cholesterol is increase it is 53.8 while normal value is 5-40 so please tell me if there is some serious issue in this or not.

Dear sir in my cholesterol profile vldl cholesterol is in...
Not a serious issue. But you must reduce weight to 55-60 kg.
Hi VlDl is the 'bad' cholesterol to have. Its definitely high for your age. Your BMI is also high you need to loose weight. Take a balanced diet (low carb and fat) regular exercise is the key .Repeat your lipid profile in 3 months. Strict weight loss is recommended!
Yes its not gud as cholesterol when increses it open doors for many other problems. Its better you do proper diet control. I think your weight is also high. Try to loss some weight with proper dieting which is healthy diets. Walking, exercise. Which will help you to reduce your levels. Avoid fat totally. U can consult me for the diet if you want.