Dear doctors, My baby is just started her 4th month. But past 15 days she always screaming loudly. And crying more. She already suffering in evening colic problem now morning also she always screaming loudly. I saw my paediatrician but he is not giving any medicines and he just saying it will like this only. I am unable to manage her alone in morning times as she always shouting. I am very very depressed and worried about my Little girl. Kindly advise if this is normal and it will cause any problem to her health.

Dear doctors,
My baby is just started her 4th month. But ...
There are some babies difficult to manage, since no one knows exact etiology. But rest assured, if your child is growing well despite this issue, there is nothing wrong with the child. Just a passing phase, child will grow out of it. Talk with the child to give her assurance, though she will not understand the verbal communication, she will understand nonverbal communication, body language. Sometimes parental anxiety makes the things worse. If the parents, the base on which children rely, look anxious and panicked, children feel more insecure and cry a lot.