I want to know about the Lips Last year my lips skin skin colour is brighter. Now after some months now its going to dark. M never smoke in my whole life. But I do not know they going to dark. Please tell me the solution.

I want to know about the Lips
Last year my lips skin skin...
Dark lips are caused by: Smoking Hyper pigmentation due to sunlight ( U/V rays) Lack of Proper Skin Care Allergic reactions are caused by dyes or fragrances in the products Caffeine Please try these tips: Apply a lip balm with sunscreen in it. This will prevent your lips from drying, cracking or changing colour. Cover your face with a scarf when exposed to the sun. Do not bite your lips. Drink plenty of water and eat fruits and vegetables at least 4 servings in a day. Eat sour fruits like lemon and oranges which are rich in Vitamin C. Apply honey overnight and keep it until morning. Do it for 2 weeks and you will notice the softening and change in lip colour. Try applying a mixture of milk cream (malai) with a bit of saffron to your lips.