I have cigarette stains on my teeth if I choose for scaling is it any chance of loosing enamel?

I have cigarette stains on my teeth if I choose for scali...
Hello, stains could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily. Night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months. You will not lose any enamel in scaling.
No.
There is no chance of loosing enamel. Kindly get it done.
No nothing like that.
No it is not like cleaning ones in a year is recommended by all dentist to keep your orAl cavity for you best treatement is visit your dentist get cleaning done maintain it by massaging your gums with hexigel twice daily for a week it will also keep gums healthy and the habit of smoking you need to cut down.
No but stop smoking before that than brush twice daily especially at night
Please Yes Don't do it It will make your teeth very sensitive and painful.
No.