Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Is fibroadenoma will remove by normal surgeon or any specialist? Is it come again after surgery? Can I go for operation with copper-t? Please answer me.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello lybrate-user. A General Surgeon or normal surgeon can easily remove the fibroadenoma. It can occur again as it is a hormonal problem. please consult any surgeon nearby you. Thanks.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.