I have yellowish teeth. What should I do to get white teeth? I brush my teeth daily.

I have yellowish teeth. What should I do to get white tee...
Advice to get cleaning done by your dentist ones and try Colgate visible white toothpaste if any habit of smoking or tea or coffee please do cut down see the changes after two weeks if any then continue for a month and revert back if not you need to go to dentist for bleaching.
Do scaling and polishing first if not satisfied go for bleaching if again not satisfied go for cap.
Take a pinch of baking soda ,add few drops of vinegar and hydrogen peroxide. Apply for 2 minutes and brush your teeth for instant whitening. Repeat weekly.
Hello, you may get your teeths professionally cleaned by a dentist, and if its still there you may opt for dental bleaching again by dentist.
Teeth whitening.
Home remedy will not work. Visit dentist for in office teeth whitening.
Once you need to go for scaling and cleaning your teeth and then if required you can go foir bleaching procedure for better result.
You can get your Theeth bleached.