Please help me, for past 2 days while going for toilet, stool is coming with blood. But there is no pain anything. But I scare about this. No stomach pain, no any other pain. So what is the reason?

Please help me, for past 2 days while going for toilet, s...
Before we can help you we need to know more details... like Blood before, during or after stool character- bright red, dark red, fresh, or mixed in stool Quantity: frank bleeding or is it just few drops or streaks of blood on stool.. These are the different criteria to consider and also rectal examination for any abnormalities.
Respected lybrate-user hi it seems piles likely Avoid all oily spicy nonveg stuffs at all Have more liquids, fibers,fruits, curd for better digeAvoid all oily spicy nonveg stuffs at all Have more liquids, fibers,fruits, curd for better digestion. Take Sitz bath (sitting in a tub filled with leuk warm water for 10-10 min mor & eve & additionally after passing stool. Thanks Dear consult later after 1 week.