Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My husband doesn't have any alcohol r ciggerates habits his weight is 65 nd 30 years he went to urologist but he said you never get a children you adopt a child he told n he did fsh n scanning too so wt to do this problem please help me would I go for ivf for children.

1 Doctor Answered
Yes, you may go for ivf and have a biological child of yours. Prior to this I would suggest you to go for infertility counselling. If you want, I may take a session on it.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.