Sir jab bhi me saas bahar nikalta hu mere pet me muge ajib se badbu (smel) aati h jo muge feel hoti h dusro ko nhi vo bhut bekar hoti h jese koi sadi gali si pet me se badbu kyu aa rahi h koi illaz bataye iska.

Do mouth wash chlorhexidine warm saline rinses five times a day for seven days do scaling.
You need one round for cleaning due to long standing deposits in mouth and then apply hexigel and maasage your gums properly for 2-3 mins twice daily and use chlorhexidine mouth wash this will help to reduce the bad breathe problem.
aapko gastric ki problem ho Sakti Hain . AAP masale aur oil Kam use kare aur farq dekhiye
Consult a dentist at the earliest. You probably need scaling. Make sure you don't have stomach ailments, constipation or liver disorders. Consult doctor if you have any of these problems. They need to be treated first. Brush properly twice daily. Drink lots of water.
You need to go for deep scaling and cleaning your teeth ,you may have some extent to pyorrhea effect, so go for proper cleaning your teeth to dentist.