My friend did root canal treatment and cover with crown. She is having pain between crown filled teeth and normal teeth next to that teeth. While eating foods are stored in that gap and create paining. What to do for that.

My friend did root canal treatment and cover with crown. ...
Hello, visit a dentist and get it checked. Get your X-ray done. Gap in between teeth could be because of cavity. If there is cavity get it filled. Also get your scaling and polishing done every months. Brush twice daily, floss regularly. Rinse after every meal.
Remove crown n replace it.
Check with the high point on the crown or proper fit of the restoration. Other teeth might have other problem and need to investigated thoroughly.
The pain described could also be due to food impaction which is a very common finding if the crown fabricated has not taken the proper contact points and embrasures. Please provide photographs and radiographs so that a suitable diagnosis and treatment plan can be advised.