I masturbate 5 times in a week, sometimes it may be 3 times a day. Is this harmful for my body and for having sex in future? Is it also responsible for being short length of my penis and not growing my body?

I masturbate 5 times in a week, sometimes it may be 3 tim...
No it does not affect your body.
No. Masturbation has nothing to do with body growth and penis length. Your frequency of masturbation is well within the normal limit. You have nothing to worry about. You will suffer no harm.
Hello Masturbation is healthy if you do whenever you have real urge to do. Do not keep on doing all the time. Do not watch porno and do Masturbation. Just relax. Eat healthy food. Regular exercise.
Nothing of ANY sort .all talks are a MYTH.