Hi Feeding interval to follow in order to feed my 1 month son. Currently we are feeding him 3 to 4 hours interval.

Hi Feeding interval to follow in order to feed my 1 month...
Hi lybrate-user, At least of 8-10 feeds are require in 24 hours, thus this gap is fine. But If child demands, you can feed him further in 2 hours too. Because during part of the day when child is more active, he requires milk more frequently .You can increase frequency during these hours. Take Care.
Generally feeding is given as per demand of the child which normally is after around 2/3 hrs sometimes may be 4.but average shd be 2/3.at the same time everytime crying does not mean hunger.
I think best one is Demand Feeding, It means give feed as and when ur baby demand (crying). No need to feed as per alarm/hours. If your baby is sleeping fir 2-3 hr after breast feed, Its satisfactory, Maximum u can wait even for4-5 hrs if your baby is sleeping, not more than thus. I mean to say that if your baby is sleeping after feed, dont disturbed till about 4hrs. Awaken ur baby when its more than 4 hrs. If your baby demand within 1 hr, check for different reasin of cry.