Hi For the past two days am suffering from something worse small ulcer like white dots are forming inside left throat I can't eat ,water is the only this I can consume am tired and I can not bear this anymore I consulted a doctor they said it was due to the deficiency of vitamin b They prescribed me with vitamin b capsules I think that in't gonna work out Please help me doctor please I really want to eat something now it's the 3 day #pleasehelpme.

Hi   For the past two days am suffering from something wo...
Hi lybrate-user, Till you recover, you can have following things in diet :- 1.) Atta, Suji Kheer (cooked in milk) 2.) Blend Papaya/ Cheeku in blander, add 10 soaked and crushed almonds. Add water so that you can swallow it nicely. 3) Can have Custard 4.) Can have Flavored Yogurt or Fresh Curd 5.) Mashed Banana with peanut butter Avoid Too hot, salty things, till you recover or it will irritate newly formed lining over the Ulcer.
Hi, First of all the medicine they gave you are the best we can do this condition. The effect woul take sane time to appear. Bt for time being wht we can do is to consume lot of fruits specially the citrus ones so that you could feel a bit full as well as regains some vitamins in your body. For eating you can use benzocaine gell over the effected area half an hour before the meal this way you wolill feel very less ot nothing at the area due to the topical anesthetic efeect of gel. U will salivate a lot mire after its application but you can enjoy the food as well. Repeat the same till the ulcere self heal. Try to do warm saline rinses as many times as possible along with medicines. Regards.