My mouth is not open only 2 finger inserted. How can I open mouth and inserted 4 finger in mouth. Suggest me. Tell me gud medicine name or injection. To recover my mouth problem.

My mouth is not open only 2 finger inserted. How can I op...
It is hard to recover your original mouth opening after prolonged tobacco use but I can give you some medicine which may help along with some oral exercise. improve mouth opening
Hello, you need to visit an Oral surgeon for this problem.
kindly note the importance of fibrous band and it's tightness. using RUTOHEAL would help. but kind attention. SURGERY IS the best option.
It is important to understand the reason for your limited mouth opening to give you the correct advice. Try warm saline rinses, mouth opening exercises using ice cream sticks or your fingers Take help of steroids and muscle relaxants.