I have cavity in my tooth which give me pain during drinking water and eating. Otherwise pain is a little bit normal.

I have cavity in my tooth which give me pain during drink...
Hello lybrate-user, As you have mentioned yourself you have a cavity which gives you pain and discomfort. You need to visit a dentist get your tooth screened, get a Xray done to see the extent of damage on the tooth. If the tooth damage is initial you can get permanent filling done but if the damage is severe then you need to get root canal treatment done.
Hi Thank you for your query The cavity in your tooth should be restored. If it is a small cavity, normal restoration is enough. If the cavity is very deep, rct should be done. Do the treatment early to avoid its removal.
it may require root canal treatment
Visit the dentist to get the filling done.