I want to ask one question about my teeth. My gums are very weak and sometimes bleeding. So please tell me what to do?

I want to ask one question about my teeth. My gums are ve...
Hi gum bleeding is sign of gum disease known as gingivitis with plaque deposition. Go for proper investigation. Scaling will help you in this regard.
Bleeding gums and loosening of gums may happen because of collection of hard deposits called as tartar on your teeth. This happens because of some shortcoming in the brushing technique wherein the plaque (a soft film of food, saliva, & bacteria) which forms on the teeth. Once tatar is deposited, it cannot be removed by routine home care. You will require a professional cleaning of teeth to get rid of the deposited tartar. Once cleaning has been done, brush twice a day using a technique recommended / demonstrated by your dentist. Rinse vigorously after every meal. Get a check up done every 6 months.
May be you suffer from the pyorrhea. Get your teeth clean by the dentist aur surgery of the gum if it's needed. Better visit the dentist.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with surgical, gum strengthening procedure. You may consult me in person too. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.