Hello. I am Abdul residing at calicut itself. I am suffering with big cavity and not structure for root canal or to take out teeth. When I approach a Dr, one year ago, they tried to take out but I knocked out on the spot. I am really afraid pain. Would you please suggest me how can Take off my teeth and where is the good place and Dr. To consult me. I am kindly looking forward from you. Thanks.

Hello. I am Abdul residing at calicut itself. I am suffer...
Hello, Extraction i.e.removal of tooth is performed under local anaesthetic Injection for painless treatment. So, there is nothing to worry about the pain during tooth removal. Take your antibiotics as prescribed by your dentist. Oral maxillo facial surgeonM. D.S. They are the specialist of extracting the teeth within few minutes, soo Extracting your tooth s the best option to save your mouth!
Do trust a dentist and get it done. It's not that hard.