I today had my rct done completely of my molar tooth. The doc said to come after 1 month for cap. I am feeling little little pain in my tooth. Does does it a sign of an infection left inside please tell me or else it is natural.

I today had my rct done completely of my molar tooth. The...
Hello little pain after a rct procedure is common, which generally lasts for a couple of days. Don't worry and get your crown (cap) after a week or so.
Pain after root canal, for a few days is very normal. Specially the pain is felt while eating. Do some warm salt water rinse twice a days. Your pain should automatically disappear in a few days.
Pain should settle in a day or two rinse with warm water and salt cap should be taken you can also take a pain killer.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need occlusal relief of that tooth until a cap is fixed. You may consult me in person too. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
After rct there is little pain that is due to instrument pain no worry but if the pain didn't come down after 4 days also than you need to inform your dentist to check whether there is any infection, but do not go for crown when you have pain.