Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

How long homeopathy take to treat. I am taking homeopathy for 2.5 months but did nt find help. The symptoms are 1.mental fatigue (brain fag) 2.pressure around head 3.difficulty in concentrating, retaining and recalling information What should I do?

Avoid non vegetarian food take fruits vegetables in plenty. For free psychological counseling meet me in person.
Dear lybrate user The amount of benefits and the time depends on the problem, its severity, patients body, his personality, doctor and medicines and his belief regarding the medicine doctor etc. (faith healing is also found in many patients). Now lets talk about your problems. You seem to have psychological symptoms of anxiety and there are some causes and contributing factors in psychological problems and also the triggers which keep making you anxious. Psychological problems are treated by psychotherapy and thus anxiety and these symptoms can also be treated with psychotherapy.