I developed a bit of dark skin of face but my whole body except face is white and fair. What is the problem of my face. Is it by using chemicals on face .will it get right?

I developed a bit of dark skin of face but my whole body ...
In order to enhance your skin you need to take care of your skin from outside. You may use a cream or moisturizer that contains Alpha Hydroxy Acid's (AHA's) like glycolic acid, lactic acid etc. AHA's exfoliate superficial dead skin cells and renew it with newer younger cells. Continued use of AHA's keeps skin in a state of continued renewal. This renewed skin is healthier, lighter and brighter. You may also opt for a few sessions of chemical peeling, particularly glycolic peel, from nearest approachable dermatologist. Glycolic peel utilizes a higher concentration of glycolic acid as compared to that present in creams/ moisturizers. The concentration that is available in peels is 20%, 35% 50% and 70%. Whereas creams contain just 6%, 8% or 10% of glycolic acid. I also suggest you to use a broad spectrum sunscreen, throughout the day. It should have both UVA as well as UV B coverage. Regular use of broad spectrum sunscreen would prevent tanning and also delay skin ageing i.e appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Some sunscreens are also fortified with vitamin C which has skin lightening as well as antiageing properties. Besides topical creams and chemical peeling sessions you may also take a few sessions of microdermabrasion to achieve the desired results. I suggest you to visit a dermatologist in your vicinity for more details and the needful. Regards.