I have acne on my face and I use a cream named acne star since 2 year but I dnt get rid out of it. You suggest me what can I do now?

I have acne on my face and I use a cream named acne star ...
Dear lybrate user avoid facewashes and creams, use gram flour and turmeric instead, eat more vegetables and whole fruits, drink plenty of water ,since acne depend on many internal causes it needs internal medicinal treatment for cure
For the scar you can do peeling or laser therapy.
Acne happens due to blockade of sebaceous glands. Acne treatment needs a combination of approach. Please follow this regimen. 1. Apply epiduo cream in night keep it for an hour and wash your face. 2. Apply dew soft moisturiser and sleep. 3. In early morning apply clindac gel. 4. After bath apply suncote gel. Carry on with this regimen for a month you will get improvement. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you