I Had sex with a person and she was interested in foreplay only not in intercourse. I was convinced her but she tried to moving away upward continuously when I try to do intercourse. Is this the problem of her or mine? From that incident onwards I was upset mentally and losing interest on sex. I don't know what I have to do now. What are the ways to have sex for long time and make penis harder for long time on bed. Please help me out with the solution. Thank you.

I Had sex with a person and she was interested in forepla...
It is her lack of interest in penetration and not your issue . If you keep your mind calm you can do for longer
she might have wanted some sexual fizz, without getting into troubles of intercourse. You should have also enjoyed foreplay. By repeated foreplay it could have culminated into sex in future. All the best, dont get dejected, these things are normal in life