I have masturbated once a day regularly for 2 years. Still I do it for once regularly. Its my teenage. I am 17. And this last year of puberty, so I want to remove this problem to make my puberty age to improve my overall functioning and improve my growth. It is a kind of addiction, I want to remove it. And even want to improve my health. As my health issues like less penis growth, less stamina, hair whitening, week hairs cause a great problem. So doctor please give me solution for all my problems. I want to live a healthy life. But due to addiction, I can not improve my health, instead going on damaging it. So give solution for stopping of masturbation and also the solution for the problem that I have mentioned above. If you give a complete solution, I would next consult you for sure and will tell you my problems only to you in future .but first give me detailed soln. For this problem.

I have masturbated once a day regularly for 2 years. Stil...
First you avoid the masturbation is harmful to health divert your self to another activity take more nutritious food and fruits.
How to Control Masturbation 1. stay busy and focused by engaging in activities like playing games/sports, learning music/painting etc. 2.Find new hobby like cooking, gardening, writing, public speaking 3.Eat healthy diet 4.Volunteer your time by doing social work like tutoring needy children/ working at shelter home and rendering free service, raising money for a good cause 5.Avoid loneliness, socialise with friends/relatives 6.Stop watching porn in computer/moble 7.develop will power, determination to stop practicing 8.Don't have guilty consciousness since it is normal and a healthy way of relieving sexual tension if done in moderation(1-2 times/week) 9.Get adequate sleep(7-8hours daily) 10.take plenty of green leafy vegetables, fruits and have balanced diet. Avoid oily/spicy/fried/junk food. Try to have vegetarian food. Observe fasting for 1-2 days in a week 11. Avoid alcohol/smoking 12. Drink plenty of water(8-10 glass daily) 11. Go for regular aerobic exercise for one hour daily like brisk walking/jogging/running/cycling/swiing 12.Do yoga, pranayam,meditation to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 13. Consult a sex therapist/ counselor for further advice