How can I get rid of mouth smell? I clean it properly everyday but yellowish Planck are still on my teeth.

How can I get rid of mouth smell? I clean it properly eve...
Regular chlorhexidine mouth wash can help you better in this case.
You should use the tongue cleaner after the food. And also use the clohex mouth wash twice in day better visit the dentist.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with whitening procedures and / or artificial enamel filling. You may consult me in person too. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.