I just came home 4 days ago and there were 2 little kitten near the stairs and we thought that there mother is near by and left them but there mother has not come back yet and they are dying we are doing what we can but they do not seem to get better what do we do?

I just came home 4 days ago and there were 2 little kitte...
Need to take it to a vet as kittens of such young age tend to dehydrate as son as possible.
Try mixing 3 ounces of cow milk, water to 3 large egg yolks and add 4 ounces of full fat yogurt to it. And give with the help of a syringe. Do not expect the mother to return. Either the kitten might be stolen or abandoned due to territorial issues. Specially if the kittens are males. There is still 80% chance the kitten may not make it as we don't know for how long they have been malnourished or what disease they have been suffering with. But in any outcomes, I appreciate your concern n care. God Bless You.
Hi, feed diluted milk in baby feeding bottles, take them to vets for proper care & treatment.