Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I am 24 years Old boy, I have a Quick Fall Problem, Can you all suggest some homeopathic medicine that I can cure my self and hold for long time.

I am 24 years Old boy, I have a Quick Fall Problem, Can y...
Hello you practice controlling your ejaculation, either alone or with a partner. •In the start-and-stop method, you or your partner will stimulate your penis until you feel like you are about to have an orgasm. Then the stimulation stops for about 30 seconds. Once you regain control of your response, stimulation begins again. This process is repeated 3 or 4 times before you allow yourself to have an orgasm. For homeopathic medicine consult me privately on Lybrate. Take care.
First thing you should do is to get rid off anxiety and stress as those are main offenders in many. You can try any of the following methods. You can do squeeze and stop technique. You can stimulate your partner to maximum before getting yourself stimulated. You can deviate your thought to something nonsexual when you about to near ejaculation. You can put on a condom or condom with anesthetic which will decrease the excessive stimulation on penis and there by prevent premature ejaculation.Hope this may help you. Let me know if you have any further query.