I have a bad breath problem .but my teeth is ok .i do not know what is the problem can you give me some suggestions.

I have a bad breath problem .but my teeth is ok .i do not...
Hello Bad breathing can be due to poor oral hygiene or it can be an effect of medicine. You need to visit a dentist for cleaning and complete checkup. There are more reasons for bad breath. Just start with brushing twice a day and use mouthwash after it. Also mouthwash with water after you eat something. For better results. Do not smoke or chew pan if you do. Regards
Drink lots of water, get clean up of teeth done, do tongue cleaning and if you have acidity then take antacid. All this will help. You can aso use chewing gums and mint to hide bad breath
First of all. Lets find the reason of bad breadth. So firstly visit a dentist and then do a scaling and polishing. Later learn correct brushing technique and flossing. So that you will be able to maintain a good oral hygiene by yourself. You can use any mouthwash which is available in market but once when you remove the bad breath then you will be able to get a good result of mouthwash.
Hello, bad breath could also be because of- stomach problem, cold, not drinking enough water, fasting for long time, acidity. It could also be because of deposits on your teeth. you need get the your scaling and polishing done . Brush twice a day regularly.Rinse after every meal.floss regularly.night flossing should be done regularly
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Hi, There are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently.
With ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months. B) 90% of bad breath is due to a dirty tongue. Gastritis, lung & sinus infection may also be the cause of bad smell in the mouth. Adv. Cleaning, filling of all tooth cavities to avoid food stagnation that eventually cause a foul smell. C) Quit smoking and avoid tobacco products. Brush teeth twice a day. Floss daily. 90% of bad breath is due to a dirty tongue. Brush or scrape your tongue. Gastritis, lung & sinus infection may also be the cause of bad smell in the mouth. Consult a physician too. Adv. Cleaning, filling of all tooth cavities to avoid food stagnation that eventually cause a foul smell.
Reason of bad breath is accumulation of food deposits, get a scaling done from a dentist and the problem shall be solved.