My wife suffer tooth pain. One teeth fell apart with no pain and blood, another in upper chin is shaking cause acute pain during sleep. Now she uses ultra soft tooth brush and Colgate sensitive paste after 15 days of its usage now her pain is somewhat improves but root of this teeth is still weak cause much pain during sleep when pain side on contact with pillow.

My wife suffer tooth pain. One teeth fell apart with no p...
If the teeth is becoming shaky and falling by itself without any reason it is a severe form of gum disease. Get your self examined by a good dentist immediately and take his opinion. If the condition is left unattended then there is every chance you will loose all the teeth.
Hello Take your wife to the nearest dental clinic and they will treat this condition nicely. The bones around the tooth are losing. The poor oral hygiene is the main cause of tooth paining and loosening. This can be fixed. Regards