My tongue is getting harder which is causing difficulty in speaking due to eating of gutka .but know I have stopped that habit .so will be my tongue become normal again.

Yes there r fair chances if u completely stop can you send me a picture of the tongue
Hi sir, please consult a nearby dentist. Till then please quit the habit, stop eating spicy and hard food, quit alcohol and smoking, brush teeth twice daily, gargle mouth after every meal, stop drinking beverages, use mouthwash to gargle mouth.
As per your history of gutka chewing and hardness of your tongue. You seem to suffer from a condition called Oral Sub- mucous fibrosis. 1) Stop the gutka habit immediately. 2) You need to immediately get your self examined by an expert dental surgeon specialist in Oral Medicine for further treatment. 3) If left untreated consequences will be very bad as it may lead to Mouth Cancer.
Hello Yes this can become normal again. Regards
You might be suffering from oral submucous fibrosis. Get treated with multivitamin supplements and lycopene extracts also. Visit a dentist or oral medicine and radiologist specialist who will give intraoral injections also following therapy may be administered under guidance- 0.5 ml intralesional injection of Hyaluronidase 1500 IU and 0.5 ml of injection Hydrocortisone acetate 25 mg/ml in each buccal mucosa once a week alternatively for 4 weeks or more as per condition.