Recently I consulted a doctor he said me that I am going through pseudo squint! I do smoke! Is smoking a reason for the pseudo squint? And wt should I do to make my face bridge better so that it doesn't seem to look that I hav crossed eyes! Cause actually I don't have it as doc told me through some eye light test! BT how can I make it possible that the person who looks into my eyes also doesn't feel that I have crossed eyes! PS - wt should I do make that bridge better so tht it doesn't appears that I hav squint eyes! Wt diet should I take?

Recently I consulted a doctor he said me that I am going ...
Hello A. Pseudosquint means there is no squint. As your nasal bridge is flat so it looks like if you are having squint. B. For flat nasal bridge, it can be corrected by cosmetic surgery.
Pseudo squint: If a person looks directly into the light from a torch, the reflection can be seen equally on each pupil (the black circle in the centre of the eye). True squint: The reflection from the torchlight will not be seen equally on each pupil. The reflection of the squinting eye may even be seen on the coloured part of the eye.
Psudo squint is not due to smoking. But smoking can cause greater health hazards than psudosquints! Quit smoking for good. You are just begining your life. Don't risk it. No treatment needed for pseudo squint.