I have a daydreaming problem. That is I will be lost in my dreams for long time. I know that it is not real. But still I can't stop it. It's severely affecting my studies. And this problem I'd pushing me to depression and anxiety. I am losing hope and confidence. Help me!

I have a daydreaming problem. That is I will be lost in m...
You may be suffering from Attention-deficit disorder. Get yourself checked by a psychiatrist. There are effective medicines available for this problem. As such attention improves with age but ADD could be very annoying. Get it sorted before it causes further harm. You can try methods like keeping an alarm, taking regular breaks, studying by reading aloud or writing to improve your focus in studies.
At your age this is not a good sign. It can be a portend to worse things to come. Meet with a counselor and discuss this matter to take effective measures and as well as see if it indicates other problems to resolve. This is a mild form of escaping from reality and it has disturbed your studies to give it some attention now. Furthermore, if it leading to depression, then there is concern that there is something underlying this symptom.
Hello Tom, You should seek help from a psychiatrist before it ends up being a huge problem. Don't be afraid, we psychiatrist can help your situation Hope you found it helpful Do let me know. Thanks.