I'm disturbed as my wife shows less interest in sex. I want to know if its her physical problems or she is not excited with me. I also want to understand if she has any sexual feelings in her which she is unable to express with me every night she comes to bed and dozzes off. Bug when I pester her she cooperates but does not involve much. What k observed is she is always wet in her pussy. K feel that she might be thinking about sex in mind .but not readily coming to indulge in sex. She rarely says no go sex but every time I have to keep on asking kindly suggest is their a way to understand if she needs sex with man why is she not showing sex interest I am depressed and want sex life for both of us happily. I open even to know if she is having an urge go sleep with other man also Please suggest me.

I'm disturbed as my wife shows less interest in sex. I wa...
Usually after many years some women may lose interest and just cooperate with husbands . You can take her to a counsellor and slo check her thyroid
Dear user. I can understand. There are many reasons why women is not having sexual urge with her husband. the basic could be psychological issues like stress, dislike, fear etc. Second could be due to vaginal pain and problems related to vaginal infection. You should consult a gynecologist with your wife to determine and diagnose. Take care.