I used to eat gutka and my teeth have become red. How can I make them white again.

I used to eat gutka and my teeth have become red. How can...
Hello, Firstly you need to stop the habit. Scaling will be needed to remove any deposits and stains. And for whiter teeth you will have to get a cosmetic treatment done that is tooth bleaching or whitening.
Firstly you wil hav to try n quit your habit, get a Teeth scaling done and you can think of getting teeth whitening too.
Stop gutka get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Yes you have to go for cleaning of your teeth for that.
Get cleaning done.
Here is home remedy for brighter teeth--- mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid effecting enamel. If you are using just water you can leave it on for up to 3 minutes. For faster result you can go for teeth bleaching from dentist. Crunchy food and vegetables such as apples and carrots rub away stubborn stains. The flesh of the pear helps neutralize the acid in your mouth that causes decay. Strawberries, particularly when ripe, have a high concentration of malic acid, which can be used as a natural exfoliant to clean the surface of the teeth. Plus, they contain Vitamin C, which is necessary for keeping your gums healthy. Cucumbers are a good source of fiber for gums and helps remove sugar and chemical debris from the teeth. Sugarless gum has Xylitol, which is known to reduce tooth decay. Cheese after dinner as it contains casein, a protein in milk that has been shown to reduce the loss of tooth enamel.